Foodie Googlie

Custom Search

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Nothing Addictive About It

Uncle I and Aunty A turned up for dinner tonight. It was three courses, and no photos were taken because I'm already so far behind that I don't see the point in creating more work for myself. Instead of a bottle of wine, however, we shared a very pleasant blond.

No blogging or writing work got done, due to naughty Uncle I showing me this site.

We got up to level 10 before Dessert Chef C kicked everybody out. But I managed to post this.

Heehee.

More foody stuff tomorrow, hopefully.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really mustn't read your blog before I've had breakfast. Toast just doesn't cut it after all the foodie goodness ;)

Leasmom said...

I'm telling you! Makes my cream of wheat seem so dull.