Foodie Googlie

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Grinding Down

It's sad to see something end, but I think that this blog has died a peaceful and natural death.

Freshly Ground was more than just a blog to me. It was my entry into this thing they call "having an online presence", and it turned out to be so much more than I ever imagined. However, as you can see from the lack of posts over the past several months, this blog really has, well, ground down.

But fear not. Although I shall no longer be blogging over here, or posting recipes and delicious photos that make you just want to open your jaw as wide as it will go so that you can, if at all possible, eat the computer screen, I will still be around, and this is not the last gasp from Freshly Ground.

I can now be found over at my recently revamped homepage, Dan.Rabarts.com. There, I'll be blogging, from time to time, as it suits me, about the things I'm most passionate about, namely family, writing, and, occasionally, food. And whatever else I feel like blogging about. Because it's my site, and I can do what I like. Nah nah.

Also, I have a very special project going on around Freshly Ground, and I'm looking forward to getting that to completion and being able to announce it to you all. I think you'll be as excited about it as I am.

Anyway, please come on over to Dan.Rabarts.com and say 'hi". I'd love to see you there.

No comments: